TrackMan Indoor Golf is looking for a detail orientated, hard-working candidate that will play an integral role in bringing our client’s a world-class simulators. Be a part of a team that designs, plans and creates an indoor golfing environment for residential, commercial and green grass facilities that are driven by the industry leading technology – the TrackMan 4 with dual radar technology.
This role will be responsible for developing 2-dimensional schematics that outline TrackMans pre-installation requirements to distribute to our client and/or their Construction/Design Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze client’s construction documents to develop design plans that outline TrackMan spatial requirements for Simulators
• Review project photos and determine the optimal way to orient and build a TrackMan Simulator
• Work in conjunction with our 3D architect to ensure material presented to client is consistent and aligned
• Assist in the Operations process to ensure all projects have the correct documentation to allow for a seamless installation
• Establish positive relationships with customers and co-workers
• Take over and own communication between customer, TM & 3rd party
• Identify and select the right 3rd party companies and assure they follow TM standards
• Effectively manage risks, assumptions, issues and responsibilities of planning and installation
• Work closely with clients to ensure there are no lack of agreement in their expectation and our or 3rd party delivery assumptions and plans.
• Develop a deeper understanding of customer and market needs and preferences; Seek advice from global indoor operation teams in EMEA and US
• Must have product knowledge and connected devices (computer, camera, projector, TV etc.)
• Manage a process of each project for all related parties to align.
• Identify the internal end to end process, outline, and document to establish a structured flow.
• Establish a certification scheme of builders and profit-sharing business model.
• Ensure that the offer and relevant work complied with local requirements, certifications, and laws.
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision,
data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly
explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge
technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to
work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to
collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and
football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close
partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to
stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our
headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark,
where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured. At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 year working in the golf industry
• Experience in construction and ability to interpret building blueprints, a plus
• Experience working in Microsoft SketchUp or CAD, a plus
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Takes direction well and is an effective communicator
• Technologically inclined (good / comfortable with computers and other technology)
• Quick Learner