We are searching for a Marketing & Communication Specialist to take up the responsibility for MarCom at TrackMan for Japan. The key focus is to develop the TrackMan brand, produce high-quality content, (coordinating with HQ), generate relevant leads for Japan Sales, drive all digital channels and expand the use of digital marketing, and manage participation in selected events.
TrackMan is a fast-growing sports technology company that helps athletes in golf, baseball, American football, and soccer get the most out of their game and make their experience more engaging. Our products combine radar and vision-based tracking,advanced algorithms, and applications across platforms including sports simulators. We are an integrated part of the daily lives of the world’s sports superstars, the largest, professional teams, and millions of amateurs across the world.
We develop and manufacture our products primarily in Vedbæk, Denmark, and sell them globally. We are around 500 employees globally, primarily in our offices in Denmark, the US, Japan, and Korea. We are privately owned, which allows us to make decisions fast.
You will be responsible for TrackMan MarCom in Japan with a primary focus on golf. Key tasks for you are:
• Localizing and executing the brand strategy in TrackMan
• Working closely with the HQ Marcomm team to co-develop and execute the
product marketing strategies and outline dedicated marketing plan for Japan
• Developing campaigns and producing high-quality content across platforms to
support our world-leading products
• Bringing customer insights into how we interact with customers and drive
segmentation. Identify and communicate regional product gaps (software,
hardware, marketing offering)
• Ensuring lead generation to the Japan Sales organization and systematic tracking
of marketing effectiveness
• Developing and scaling our digital marketing platform and managing our marketing
• Supporting commercial projects such as TrackMan hosted tournaments and events
at customer sites.
• Find and develop partnerships for tournaments/events
• Find and develop partnerships for physical marketing material
You will work at our office in Tokyo, Japan. You should expect 20%-30% travel days per year. You report to the Representative Director of TrackMan K.K.
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision,
data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly
explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge
technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to
work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to
collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and
football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close
partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to
stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our
headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark,
where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured. At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
• With most marketing disciplines and have strong capabilities within digital marketing and analytics
• Business level of English
• With technology and/or sport or entertainment
• Curious to learn, have high requirements to your own performance and others’, and is a great colleague
• Ambitious, have high integrity, and a ‘start-up’ mentality. You can work across all cultures
• ‘To the point’, and a fast executer. You bring new ideas and challenge existing beliefs
• You connect easily to other people and have an outgoing nature
• Passionate about sport, and it is great if you play golf