East Asia Super League’s (EASL) founding mission is to create Asia’s premier basketball league, while elevating the sport in the region.
The premier professional club-to-club basketball competition platform in East Asia,
East Asia Super League is now seeking a Manager of Events Operations responsible for event management, vendor management and assistance with live game presentation, in-game arena promotions and brand integration programs to maximize fan experience at all East Asia Super League games and special events.
・Lead & manage major aspects of EASL basketball & franchise related events, including but not limited to; Game Operations, planning, organizing, leading, and delivering a 1st class sports experience.
・Collaborate directly with key stakeholders in marketing, vendors, ticket sales, catering, community relations, and corporate partnership marketing activation to develop creative promotional in-game integration of team & league initiatives.
・Work directly with arena staff to execute all aspects event operations.
・Assist with the game-day production during events.
・Working with all marketing partners to ensure proper and timely messaging is delivered and the in-game experience is top notch.
・Liaise with contractors or suppliers as necessary such as AV, security, cleaning etc.
・Attend client meetings during the sales process to establish the client relationship and ensure full understanding of the client’s needs.
・Oversee client liaison once an event is confirmed to establish all the necessary details of the event including costs for services provided.
・Compile the event safety file and take ownership for the event risk assessment process.
・Liaise with finance, the senior management team and the operations team and prepare event forecasts and build lost lasting relationships with EASL vendor partners.
- 3+ years of experience leading live Event operations for thousands of fans in an arena, stadium or equivalent setting.
- Exceptional energy and enthusiasm with the drive to not only generate new ideas but the conviction to build consensus and execute EASL’s vision.
- Fluency in Japanese and English.
- Any experiences of live sports Event operations
- Creative experience including the ability to generate new ideas to enhance fan experience.
- Motivated self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, sports management or equivalent